Traverse Talks Podcast - My interview with Jim Horn

 


Traverse Talks: A conversation with Linda Maginity running for District 1 Grand Traverse County Board

Please give this a listen, get to know me a bit more and please let me know your concerns.  I'm available to come speak with you to answer your questions and to listen to your concerns.  How can I be of service to YOU, the residents of District #1. 

  • Why am I running
  • The homeless situation
  • The Road Commission
  • The Opioid crisis 
  • Mental healthcare
  • BOC Ethics, Needs over Wants
  • Economic development

There was a little glitch in the recording here.  CommissioneKazim suggested that we let our main road go from 85% to 70-75% and spend more effort on the subdivision roads. GT County Road Commission 6/13 Meeting - My observations - Where'd the money go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GT County Special Meeting Thursday June 13, 6-10PM (click on read more for proper formating)

Welcome to the beginning of open communications!

The Traverse City Ticker interview.