A letter from Stephanie in District #1

Why I am voting for Linda Maginity

I am voting for Linda Maginity because she shares my concerns about our local community. Although I am a registered Republican, I am not a one-party voter. I carefully consider the candidates and their platforms to understand what they stand for and how they plan to make a difference.

Local politics are very important to me, and I have worked with Linda in the past. I know her values and believe she can make a significant impact in our community—not just regarding the much-needed neighborhood road repairs, but in other areas as well. For instance, addressing homelessness and improving mental health care are also critical issues.

Linda possesses the common sense needed to enhance our community for the taxpayers who live here. I often see a focus on where the big money is coming from and how it will please certain interests, but we have many more pressing problems to solve than just roads and traffic. I truly believe Linda can help tackle these challenges. That’s why I am voting for Linda Maginity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GT County Special Meeting Thursday June 13, 6-10PM (click on read more for proper formating)

Welcome to the beginning of open communications!

The Traverse City Ticker interview.